- You're earning big bucks, but you can't seem to get ahead financially.
- You splurge when you're back home because you feel like you deserve it for making such a big sacrifice working away.
- You worry about losing your job (and the big $$$s) if you get sick or injured.
- You're paying a bucketload of tax.
- Your relationship with your partner is strained because of the distance created by working away.
- You don't have time to prioritise money management.
- You'd like to eventually stop the FIFO work, but you can't see a way out because your family and lifestyle is reliant on your income.
We get it. It's hard to resist the lure of FIFO money.
And before you know it, you're lifestyle depends on the big dollars. You feel trapped.
You're sick of missing out on fun events and the kids' school and sporting activities, but you can't see a way out.
At WP Wealth Professionals, we want to help you create a clear picture of life after FIFO, so you can enjoy life now and look to your future with excitement and certainty.
Escape the FIFO cycle of high debt, big spending and financial uncertainty. You need a plan to organise, grow and protect your money.
We help you identity what life looks like after FIFO and build a financial plan to get you there.
You can do more with your FIFO money
Plan for life after FIFO
Build a financial plan that makes the most of your FIFO money to enjoy life now and get ahead smarter and faster.
Take control of your money
Get your money organised and running on autopilot so you don't have to spend your time managing it.
Pay down bad debt
Pay off your home loan, cars and toys sooner so you can use your money to create wealth.
Protect your income and wealth
Put the worry of losing your income due to illness or injury to the back of your mind with the right level of insurance cover.
Sort out your super
Make smart superannuation choices that will make a massive difference to your retirement savings down the track.
Invest smart for your future
Get your FIFO money working for you with an actively managed investment strategy custom designed to suit your goals, timeframes and attitude to risk.
Pay less tax
Use the tax rules to your advantage to cut your tax bill (legally) to keep more of your hard-earned income in your back pocket.
Safeguard your estate
Ensure your wealth goes to the right people at the right time with an estate plan that is tax-effective and safeguards your family’s financial future.
Know when it's okay to say goodbye to the high-vis and away-work with a plan to create a passive income to support your lifestyle before you can access your super.